Happy New Year everyone!
We’re delighted to start this new year with an announcement that we hope you’ll find interesting: our first ever monthly webinar series on the business of coaching.
The Institute was founded to support professionals learn and develop their coaching skills, and to help them become great coaches. We focus on the competencies and frameworks of coaching to raise the standards of excellence in the coaching profession.
As coaches and coach trainers, we’re aware that one of the factors of coaching excellence is being able to invest time and money to develop oneself. We know that a financially successful coaching practice is essential to do that, especially for those of you who are committed to being full-time coaches.
We have first-hand experience of what it is like to build a coaching practice and make this coaching role a sustainable, thriving career. And so, when we thought about what we could do to support coaches even further in 2024, the topic of coaching business was an obvious one.
Coaching business webinar series
This year, we’ll organise a monthly webinar on a specific topic related to launching and managing a coaching practice.
We’ll invite business coaches and experts who will give you loads of tips on how to fix your money mindset, find a niche, designing an offer, create your business model, and much more.
These webinars are entirely free. If you can’t make it to the live session, you can register and we’ll send you the recording, which we’ll make available for a month (until the following event). Participants and alumni of our trainings will have unlimited access to the recordings and resources via the learning platform.
The next 5 months are already scheduled.
- On January 18th, Gill Moakes will talk to you about fixing your money mindset.
- On February 23rd, Joanna Lotts will help your find a profitable coaching niche.
- On March 15th, Joanna Lotts will come back to guide you through designing a coaching offer that clients can’t resist.
- On April 18th, Gill Moakes will discuss the art of enrolment and having meaningful conversations that convert into paying clients.
- On May 16th, Gill Moakes will tell us about the business model pyramid and why it’s important for your coaching business.
We’ll announce the rest of the events later in the year.